You can enjoy your chocolate while still being healthy! Here’s the recipe.
• 200 grams dark chocolate.
• ½ spices (cinnamon, ginger, clove)
• 15 grams Dried strawberry
• 15 grams Dried mango
• ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
• Melt chocolate in a double boiler until it is half melted.
• Add spices to the chocolate and continue stirring until combined.
• Prepare cooking sheet with wax paper and lay chocolate on it.
• Put all topping on the chocolate.
• Refrigerate until firm, sprinkle sea salt flakes.
• Cut chocolate into bars and enjoy!
General health benefit:
• Dark chocolate is very nutritious and can boost your mood!
• Dried strawberry may help reduce bad cholesterol.
• Dried mango is rich in vitamin A and can help improve digestion.
• Cinnamon supports gut health and may help manage blood pressure.
• Ginger treats many forms of nausea and can help fight infections.
• Cloves are full of antioxidants and it reduces the risk of heart disease.
• Sea salt balances electrolytes and prevents muscles cramps.